Ultimate Sourdough Starter Kit
Free Shippingby The Sourdough Science Academy
Learn the satisfying skill of making bread at home. It empowers you to provide nutritious food for your family using just water and flour. Homemade bread guarantees ingredient transparency. Enjoy the aroma of freshly baked sourdough in your house. Avoid confusion with online recipes and videos. Begin on the right foot with a complete starter kit. Bake the best sourdough bread with step-by-step instructions, a UFO-style bread lame, and Facebook support. Delight your taste buds in just a few days.
The Kit Include all the essential tools and ingredients :
- 1 x Proving Basket (select rectangular or round) Value 24.99$
- 1 x 50g of Dehydrated Organic Sourdough Starter Powder Value 19.99$ Double Value as you will need only 25g
- 1 x UFO style Lame, Bread Knife (include 5 blades) Value 14.99$
- 1 x Plastic Dough Scraper Value 4.99$
- 1 x 1kg Certified Organic Typo 1 Pizza and Bread Flour ( Kialla ) Value 8$
- 1 x 1kg Certified Organic Stone-ground Whole Grain Bakers Flour ( Kialla ) Value 8$
- BONUS 1 FREE Recipe for slow fermentation Sourdough Bread
- BONUS 2 FREE Access to our Private Facebook Group for further support Value 99$
- BONUS 3 FREE SHIPPING value 14.99$
This is also a great Christmas Gift About Us We are a Sourdough Academy, we run Sourdough Bread Workshop in Gold Coast and Brisbane and we teach every month, over 50 students how to bake delicious Sourdough Bread easily and efficiently at home and they all happily and successfully enjoy the best sourdough bread. Read the students review here We are focus on the health Benefit of Sourdough and living an healthy and empowering life, we are passionate about teaching and helping people having the best healthy delicious Sourdough Bread at home
Worth of Value $194.95,
PAY ONLY 69.99$
- We support Local Organic Australian Mill and highly suggest using only Certified Organic Flour
Description of the tools and ingredients:
1 kilograms of Certified Organic Organic Pizza and Bread Flour high protein 12g/100g. The wheat is grown and milled by Kialla Pure Foods . The high protein content in the flour ensures a great gluten development and thus a good gas retention by the gluten net resulting in a great oven spring. Being Typo 1 this flour has 50% of the bran* retained which makes a super tasty bread and gives the best nutritions to your body. *The Bran is the outer part of the wheat kernel and contains all the vitamins, minerals and fibers.1 kilograms of Certified Organic Stone Ground Whole Grain Bakers Flour. You will need this to feed the starter. Using a mix of 50% of Pizza and Bread and Wholegrain Bakers flour will enhance the strength of the bacteria giving them the best nutrition and Ph. You will get info on how to feed the starter with the kit
Dehydrated Sourdough Starter
50g of dried sourdough starter powder. This is the bacteria that makes the bread so good and healthy for us. We dehydrated our 3 years old starter at a low temperature keeping alive all strains of bacteria. You get 50g so you can reactivate 25g and keep the other 25g as backup, double Value. You will receive a Boucher that explains simply step by step how to revive the starter along with our Bullet Proof Bread Recipe. Get extra support inside the Private Facebook Group… Join a growing community.
Oval Banneton or Round Banneton
Choose from a 27cm long oval rattan banneton or a 22cm round rattan banneton. Proving baskets are very useful to hold the shape of your high hydration sourdough bread. It will also give your bread a nice cool pattern and make the process very easy. Do not wash the banneton just use a brush to remove flour in excess. Before placing the bread in the banneton dust with a bit of Pizza and Bread Flour provided.
UFO style Bread Lame
This is the tool that will make the difference on your sourdough bread oven spring. The lame is a tool that is used to score (cut) the dough before it goes into the oven so you decide where the bread will expand. Use the lame to score your bread and for making artistic decoration. The lame is safely stored inside the wooden round tool.
You will benefit a lot from using the scraper to assist you in shaping the bread dough and you can also use it for cleaning the bench.
Support through our Private Facebook GroupJoin a growing community of Sourdough Lovers with our private Facebook group, share your result or get advice on how to, get your questions answered and get the support you need for a successful baking experience.
What you need:
- Mixing bowl
- Filtered Water
- Baking paper
- Kitchen Scale
- Cast Iron Dutch oven – if you wish to get results like in professional bakeries, you need this. The steam trapped by the pot will make the bread skin moist and able to expand to its max potential. If you don’t have it you can use a glass bowl to trap the gas, just make sure the bowl can resist the high temperature. For more info contact us